Never Doubt in the Dark
Updated: Apr 10
Never Doubt in the Dark, What God Has Told You in the Light!"
And What Has God Told You?
1. God did not promise to exempt us from the pain and anguish of life but rather, He promised that He would walk with us through it. His name shall be called Emmanuel meaning... God With Us (Matt, 1: 23).
2. God promised: that He knows you by name (Is. 43:1-3).
3. God promised: that He has a plan for you (Jer. 29:11).
4. God promised: that in times of hopelessness, He is our help. The same power that kept Him on the cross to endure our afflictions, will keep us pressing forward in our hour of pain. (Heb. 12:2-3).
5. God promised: that in times of perplexity, He is our Peace. Yes, we are perplexed, but not in despair for we know that the Lord will keep in perfect peace, those who trust in Him. (Is.26:3).
God Promised that:
In times of Darkness, He is our Light. In times of Defeat, He is our Deliverance. In times of Adversity, He is our Assurance. In times of Burden, He is our Blessing. In times of Failure, He is our Success. In times of Discouragement, He is our Inspiration. In times of Turmoil, He is our Trust. In times of Heartache, He is our Hope. In times of Grief, He is our Glory. In times of Sorrow, He is our Joy.
Remember when you feel as though… You feel helpless as though you have NO power or control against all that Is Coming Against You and You Simply Don’t Know What To Do;
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."
-Corrie Ten Boom